OSSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Statistical Assistant Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 16 Statistical Assistant Posts are in OSSC, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on contract basis.
The job applications for OSSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 13 Sep 2019 11:55 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Sep 2019 11:55 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
21 - 32 years as on 01/01/2017. (Relaxation as per rules)
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Sociology with Basic Knowledge in Computer.
2. Candidates having Bachelor's Degree in Sociology must have passed Intermediate/ +2 level with Mathematics as one subject.
|Place||No. of Posts|
|Labour Commissioner, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||14|
|Director of Employees State Insurance Scheme. Odisha, Bhubaneswar||01|
|Director of Factories and Boilors. Odisha, Bhubaneswar (Labour & ESI Department)||01|
₹16880 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Viva Voce Test, Interview, written Examination etc.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OSSC's website (direct link is given below) from 14 Aug 2019 to 13 Sep 2019 11:55 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 - SSC announces Junior Engineer Posts in Various Organization/ Departments under Govt of India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates having required qualifications from 13 Aug 2019 to 12 Sep 2019.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 - HSSC announces 755 Operator, Mason, Supervisor & Other Posts in Various Departments in Govt of Haryana. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Com, B.Com, Law Graduate, ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications from 26 Aug 2019 to 10 Sep 2019 11:59 PM to fill in 754 vacancies.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019 - HSSC announces 3864 Post Graduate Teacher Posts in Department Of Secondary Education, Haryana. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, MA, B.Ed qualifications from 20 Aug 2019 to 05 Sep 2019 11:59 AM to fill in 3,864 vacancies.
SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 Recruitment 2019 - SSC announces Selection Posts Phase VII 2019 in Various Departments and Organizations, Across India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th, Any Graduate, 12th qualifications from 06 Aug 2019 to 31 Aug 2019 to fill in 1,351 vacancies.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 - HSSC announces 3206 Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper & Other Posts in HSSC, Haryana on Regular Basis. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engg Diploma, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, MBA, BBA, BHM, BAMS, BA, B.Lib, 10th, 12th qualifications from 05 Aug 2019 to 20 Aug 2019 11:59 PM to fill in 3,206 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Odisha
Other Related / Suggested Notifications
|Interview / Exam|