IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Manager, DGM & AGM Job Vacancies. The Bank organization invites online application from eligible candidates having MBA, PhD, CA, Post Graduate qualifications. These 61 Manager, DGM & AGM Posts are in IDBI Bank, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The job applications for IDBI Bank Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 12 Dec 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Nov 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Dec 2019|
|SC/ ST||₹150/- (Intimation charges only)|
|For all others||₹700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)|
The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
|Name of Post||Age|
|Agriculture Officer||Min – 25 Yrs|
Max. - 35 Yrs
|Faculty - Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management )||Min – 35 yrs|
Max. – 45 yrs
|Fraud Risk Management - Fraud Analyst (Maker)||Min – 25 yrs|
Max. – 35 yrs
|Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker)||Min – 28 yrs|
Max. – 40 yrs
|Transaction Monitoring Team - Head||Min – 35 yrs|
Max. – 45 yrs
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||5 years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Another Category age relaxation is given by GOI rules.
|Name of Post||Grade||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Agriculture Officer||Gr. B||40||Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university. Preference will be given to candidates having Post Graduation in above subjects.|
|Faculty - Behavioural Sciences (Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management )||Gr.D||1||Essential: A post-graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM|
Desirable: PhD/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development.
|Fraud Risk Management - Fraud Analyst (Maker)||Gr.B||14||Essential: Graduate in Commerce with a minimum of 60% marks.|
Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
|Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker)||Gr.C||5||Essential: Graduate in Commerce with a minimum of 60% marks.|
Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
|Transaction Monitoring Team - Head|
|1||Essential: CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)|
|Name of Post||Experience|
|Agriculture Officer||Having a minimum of 04 years of postqualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in agricultural lending in public/ private sector banks / RRBs. Specific Skill desired|
(i) Knowledge of economics, farm operations, agricultural processes, etc
(ii) Having analytical and interpersonal skill, critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
(iii) Good Marketing / Finance / IT skills with an understanding of the credit appraisal process.
|Faculty - Behavioural Sciences (Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management )||10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area|
|Fraud Risk Management - Fraud Analyst (Maker)||Having a minimum of 04 years of post-qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in a relevant field.|
|Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker)||Overall banking experience of at least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.|
|Transaction Monitoring Team - Head||Overall banking experience of at least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.|
|Grade||No of Vacancies||General||Reserved for|
|DGM (Grade D)||2||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|AGM (Grade C)||5||3||1||0||1||0|
|Manager ( Grade B)||54||23||8||4||14||5|
Pay & Allowances
|Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||In the scale of ₹50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||In the scale of ₹42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|Manager - Grade ‘B’||In the scale of ₹31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
In addition to the pay, the selected candidate will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits as applicable to the Grade as per the Bank's rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Further, fitment of pay for new recruits in the cadre will be governed by relevant guidelines and extant Bank’s policies.
1. The selection process for Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI).
2. Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates.
3. Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General Category and 45 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
4. The final selection of the candidate is subject to qualification in GD &/or PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. GD, if carried out as stipulated above shall be a filtering process and hence its score would not be used in the preparation of merit list.
5.* The GD and/or PI for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D” will be held at the Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai. While appearing for GD &/or PI, if called, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/ remittance/ document sent separately.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbibank.in (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
3. List of Documents to be produced at the time of GD &/or PI (as applicable):
i) Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
ii) Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
iii)Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB).
iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 11 below.
v) All Marksheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications
vi) Work Experience Certificate
vii) Caste Certificate: If declared, Copy of Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category candidates issued by the Competent Authority ( as notified by Government of India from time to time).
viii) EWS: The Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (as notified by Government of India from time to time) in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
ix) PWD Certificate: If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates.
x) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1 Jan 80 to 31 Dec 89” must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview
xii) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
You can apply before 12 Dec 2019.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications