WBHRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 402 Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts in WBHRB, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) from 12 Feb 2019 to 19 Feb 2019 for 402 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Feb 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 210|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 45 years as on 1st. January, 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
MBBS Degree from an MCI recognized University in accordance with the regulations made by the Medical Council of India and included in the First or Second or Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956(102 of 1956) with Permanent Registration No. from WBMC/MCI.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (FMT)||09|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||00|
|Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)||10|
|Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion||01|
₹ 15600(BP) + 5400(GP) + 34125(DA) + 6300(NPA) + 4095(HRA) + 300(MA)- ₹ 65,820
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBHRB's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2019 to 19 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.wbhrb.in/onlineApplication
- Click on "Online Application of Tutor/ Demonstrator".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in West Bengal