Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 200 Lower Division Assistant Posts in Calcutta High Court, Calcutta, West Bengal on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Calcutta High Court from 20 Dec 2018 to 19 Jan 2019 for 200 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Jan 2019|
|Last date for payment of fees through offline ||17 Jan 2019|
|Commencement for downloading Admit Cards ||09 Feb 2019|
|Last date for downloading Admit Cards ||24 Feb 2019 (12.00 Noon)|
|Tentative date of the OMR based written examination ||24 Feb 2019|
|Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list for candidates those who have appeared in the OMR based test ||10 March 2019|
|SC for the State of West Bengal||₹250 (+bank charges extra)|
|ST for the State of West Bengal|
|All other categories and subcategories of candidates mentioned in the classification of vacancies (under serial number 3) those who are applying directly||Examination Fees ₹500 (+bank charges extra)|
Pay the Examination Fee through online payment
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-40 years (as on 1st January, 2018 )|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Lower Division Assistant||Must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board|
|Category||No. of Post|
|UR (Exempted Category)||31|
|UR (Meritorious Sportspersons)||5|
|UR (PWD) (Hearing Impairment)||2|
|UR (PWD) (Loco Motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||2|
|UR (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision)||3|
|SC (Exempted Category)||14|
|ST (Exempted Category)||11|
|OBC (A) (Exempted Category)||5|
|OBC (B) (Exempted Category)||4|
02 of (₹5,400- 25,200) with minimum pay of ₹6,570 with Grade Pay of ₹2,600 along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules.
On the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Calcutta High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Dec 2018 to 19 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to "Recruitments" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & go to "https://www.i-register.co.in/chcldareglive18/index.html".
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in West Bengal