Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Clerk Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Bachelor's Degree, Law Graduate qualifications. These 64 Clerk Posts are in Bombay High Court, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
The job applications for Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 17 Aug 2019 till Midnight. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Bombay High Court
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Aug 2019 till Midnight|
Application Fee - Bombay High Court
|For All Candidates||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or by challan or at Maha e-Seva Kendra (CSC) only.
Age Limit - Bombay High Court
18 years to 38 years
Job Location - Bombay High Court
Qualification - Bombay High Court
(a) must possess a Bachelor Degree from recognized University. Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
(b) must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
(c) must possess Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.
Pay Scale - Bombay High Court
S-6 : ₹ 19,900 – 63,200 plus allowances as per the Rules.
Selection Process - Bombay High Court
On the basis of Screening/ Written Test.
How to Apply - Bombay High Court
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bombay High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 03 Aug 2019 to 17 Aug 2019 till Midnight.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/FORMS/Home.aspx
- Go to "Home" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Other Related / Suggested Notifications