DERC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Dy Director Post in DERC, New Delhi on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission from 16 Mar 2019 to 27 Apr 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Apr 2019|
For Deputation 56 years
For Direct 45 years
1. Graduate degree in Electrical/ Power Engg. OR equivalent from a recognized Institution
2. Officers holding analogous Posts on regular basis
With 3 years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level – 10 (7th CPC)/ PB-3 (pre-revised) ₹15600- 39100 with Grade Pay ₹5400
With 5 years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level – 8 (7th CPC)/ PB-2 (pre-revised) ₹9300-34800 with Grade Pay ₹4800
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at DERC's website (direct link is given below) from 16 Mar 2019 to 27 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies/Varoius%20Vacancies.html
- Click on “Apply Online here”,
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose). to The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110017. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 27 Apr 2019.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in NCT of Delhi