UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Block Mission Manager, DMM & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 1954 Block Mission Manager, DMM & Other Posts are in UPSRLM, Uttar Pradesh.
The job applications for UPSRLM Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 07 Mar 2020.
Important Dates - UPSRLM Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 Mar 2020|
Age Limit - UPSRLM Recruitment 2020
For State Level Position: Maximum 55 years
For District and Block Level Position: Maximum 40 years
Job Location - UPSRLM Recruitment 2020
|Post Name ||No. of Post|
|SMMU Level Post Name |
|State Mission Manager MF & FI||1|
|Mission Manager Micro Finance||1|
|Mission Manager Human Resource||1|
|Mission Manager Admin & FM||1|
|Mission Manager Farm Livelihood||1|
|Mission Manager Research & Studies||1|
|Mission Executive (M&E)||1|
|Sr. Technical Expert/ SPM- Value chain and Forward linkages||1|
|Sr. Technical Expert/ SPM- Enterprise Promotion||1|
|Sr. Technical Expert/ SPM- Digital Finance||1|
|Technical Expert/ PM- Forward Linkages||1|
|Technical Expert/ PM- Organic Village Cluster||1|
|Technical Expert/ PM- Enterprise Promotion||1|
|Young Professional/ Project Executive-Non Farm||1|
|Young Professional/ Project Executive-Farm Livelihood||1|
|Young Professional/ Project Executive-Social Management Framework & Gender||1|
|Young Professional/ Project Executive-Capacity Building of Community Institution||1|
|District Level Post Name |
|District Mission Manager Social Inclusion and Development||15|
|District Mission Manager Social mobilization and Capacity Building||5|
|District Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion||2|
|District Mission Manager Livelihood||2|
|District Mission Manager Non-Farm Livelihood||35|
|District Mission Manager Monitoring & Evaluation, MIS||9|
|Block Level Post Name |
|Block Mission Manager Social Inclusion and Social Development||288|
|Block Mission Manager Social mobilization and Capacity Building||169|
|Block Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion||293|
|Block Mission Manager Livelihood||185|
|Block Mission Manager Non-Farm Livelihood||373|
|Block Mission Manager Monitoring & Evaluation, MIS||213|
|Block Mission Manager||297|
Applicants are advised to read the below instructions carefully before the applying
- All selected professionals will be on the role of Human Resource Management Agency (Service Provider), but will provide their services to UPSRLM on a full time basis.
- UPSRLM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without any prior information.
- UPSRLM may its discretion cancel/modify/amend the process at any time.
- Reservation Roster as per Govt. of UP will be followed for recruitment. Reservation benefits would only be for those applicants with a valid domicile in the state of UP.
- The advertisement is clearly stating the eligibility criteria in terms of age limits, education qualification, duration of relevant post qualification work experience (as applicable) for each position.
- Candidates may choose to apply for more than one position, if they meet the eligibility criteria for more than one position. However, UPSRLM reserves the decision to conduct written examination for all/ multiple positions in same sitting. In that case, the candidate will have to choose which position s/he wishes to appear in written test.
- The date of calculating age limits, duration of work experience would be 13/02/2020.
- Screening of applications received would be strictly done on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed for the position. Based on the information provided by candidates online, those who meet the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted to appear for the selection process.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ENSURE that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the position by carefully going through the prescribed eligibility criteria for the position. UPSRLM has the irrefutable right to revoke lien to any candidate’s application/employment at any stage of the recruitment process, including Post joining.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that all information submitted by them in the online application, is true and is supported by original documents as proof. They should carefully fill in the online application form.
- All information and details claimed in the online application form by the candidate would be verified before the start of stage two of the selection process by matching it with original documents as proof. In case it is found that the candidate in unable to provide proof of details provided online (e.g. – age, domicile, reservation category, education qualification, work experience etc.), Or it is found that a candidate has produced a fake certificate for any of the above, OR it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, their candidature may be cancelled without any notice at any stage of the selection process.
- Applicants are requested to periodically check www.sids.co.in/upsrlm webpage for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
- Please note that all expenses to attend the selection process shall be borne by the applicants.
How to Apply - UPSRLM Recruitment 2020
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Block Mission Manager, DMM, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 15 Feb 2020 to 07 Mar 2020.
The online application portal will be live within 48 hours from the date of publishing this advertisement. Applications through any other means will not be accepted.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Other Related / Suggested Notifications