NHPC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications. These 30 Apprentice Posts are in NHPC, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh on apprenticeship.
The job applications for NHPC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 15 Sep 2019 till 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Sep 2019 till 05:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years to 30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Trade/ Discipline||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Electrician||10||10th + ITI|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||12||12th + ITI|
On the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NHPC's website (direct link is given below) from 22 Aug 2019 to 15 Sep 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- For ITI Candidates log on to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
- For Diploma Candidates log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself,
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121 The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 15 Sep 2019 till 05:00 PM.
More Active Vacancies in NHPC Limited - Indian Hydropower Generation Company
NHPC Recruitment 2019 - NHPC announces / Offline for Director (Finance) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, NHPC, New Delhi on Absorption. NHPC Limited - Indian Hydropower Generation Company invites online applications from eligible candidates having MBA, PGDM, CA qualifications from 03 Sep 2019 to 13 Nov 2019 to fill in 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications