GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 to fill in 1 vacant position. The Education organization invites applications for Associate Professor(Ophthalmology) Post from eligible candidates having MD, MS qualifications. The vacancy is in Department of Medical Education & Research, Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Chandigarh on Contract Basis.
The job applications for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its publication in the Employment News. To help you out, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process in the recruitment notification below. However, for more information, and accuracy we have attached the official notification pdf as well.
|Notification Date||12 Sep 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its publication in the Employment News|
Max- 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
1. Office(s of the Central/ State Governments/ Union Territories Administrations/ Statutory bodies/ Autonomous Organizations/ Research Institutions: -
(A) (i) Holding the analogous posts on regular basis; OR
(ii) With two years regular. service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 14300-18300 or equivalent: and
(B) Possessing the educational and other qualifications prescribed for direct recruits as indicated below:-
(i) A basic University or equivalent qualification.
(ii) M.S. (Ophthalmology)/ M.D. (Ophthalmology) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
(iii) Five year's teaching experience in the concerned speciality after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in a recognized Med°ical College/ Teaching Institution.
₹ 37,400- 67,000 + Grade pay ₹ 8,900
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Director, Medical Education & Research, Government Medical College & Hospital, Block 'D', Sector-32, Chandigarh within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its publication in the Employment News, along with Following documents:
- Up-to-date Annual Confidential Reports in original of the applicant(s) for the last five years.
- Integrity Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Vigilance ·Clearance Certificate indicating that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the Officer concerned.
- Certificate regarding no court case is pending against the officer concerned signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Statement of major/ mi.nor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years or a no penalty Certificate, as the case may be.
More Active Vacancies in Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 - GMCH Chandigarh announces Sr. Resident & Demonstrator Posts in GMCH Chandigarh, Chandigarh . Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh invites eligible candidates having M.Sc, MBBS, MD, M.Ch, MDS, DNB, MS qualifications to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 18 Sep 2019 11:30 AM to fill in 4 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Other Related / Suggested Notifications