|Notification Date||24 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||16 Sep 2019|
Demand Draft (which should be valid for at least 3 months) in favor of ‘IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED’ payable at ‘New Delhi'.
Max- 37 years as on 01 Aug 2019.
i) Fellow/Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
ii) Additional Qualification of LLB from a reputed University will be preferred.
05 years of experience.
₹ 60,000- 1,80,000 + allowances + PRP (IDA)
On the basis of Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 on or before 16 Sep 2019, along with a copy of following documents:
- Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
- All certificates and mark sheets of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications, if any.
- Experience certificates for previous organization and current organization clearly indicating the length and line of experience and pay scale as per eligibility conditions.
- NOC/Forwarding of application for candidates working in PSUs/Railways/ Govt. Departments/ State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Community certificate/ Ex-Serviceman certificate/ J&K certificate (for age relaxation), if any.
- Proof of Payscale as applicable/ CTC proof in case of private sector applicants
- Valid ID proof (PAN/ Driving License/ Voter id card/ Aadhar).
More Active Vacancies in IRCON International Limited
IRCON Recruitment 2019 - IRCON announces job notification for Consultant Pubic Relation Post in IRCON, New Delhi, Delhi on Contract Basis. IRCON International Limited invites applications on or before 31 Oct 2019 from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification to fill in 1 vacancy.
IRCON Recruitment 2019 - IRCON announces job notification for IT Executive Posts in IRCON, Delhi on Regular Basis. IRCON International Limited invites applications on or before 25 Oct 2019 from eligible candidates having required qualifications to fill in 2 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications