|Notification Date||24 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||16 Sep 2019|
Demand Draft (which should be valid for at least 3 months) in favor of ‘IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED’ payable at ‘New Delhi'.
Max- 37 years as on 01 Aug 2019.
i) Fellow/Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
ii) Additional Qualification of LLB from a reputed University will be preferred.
05 years of experience.
₹ 60,000- 1,80,000 + allowances + PRP (IDA)
On the basis of Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 on or before 16 Sep 2019, along with a copy of following documents:
- Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
- All certificates and mark sheets of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications, if any.
- Experience certificates for previous organization and current organization clearly indicating the length and line of experience and pay scale as per eligibility conditions.
- NOC/Forwarding of application for candidates working in PSUs/Railways/ Govt. Departments/ State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Community certificate/ Ex-Serviceman certificate/ J&K certificate (for age relaxation), if any.
- Proof of Payscale as applicable/ CTC proof in case of private sector applicants
- Valid ID proof (PAN/ Driving License/ Voter id card/ Aadhar).
More Active Vacancies in IRCON International Limited
IRCON Recruitment 2019 - IRCON announces job notification for Project Director/Civil Post in IRCON, Chhattisgarh on Absorption. IRCON International Limited invites applications on or before 28 Aug 2019 from eligible candidates having required qualifications to fill in 1 vacancy.
IRCON Recruitment 2019 - IRCON announces job notification for Executive Director/Works Post in IRCON, New Delhi on Absorption. IRCON International Limited invites applications on or before 28 Aug 2019 from eligible candidates having required qualifications to fill in 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications