2. On-line registration of application commences from 1000 hours on 15.08.2017 and closes on 1700 hours on 06.09.2017 Extended till 16.09.2017., unless change in date is notified.
3. The link to the online registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.nationalfertilizers.com
4. The written test is likely to be held on 23.09.2017, unless change in date is notified.
5. For Clarification(s) Contact on Helpline No. 1800-180-8877 or email to email@example.com during 1000 hours – 1730 hours from 15.08.2017 to 06.09.2017. Extended till 16.09.2017.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. The tentative date of online test would be 23.09.2017, however, the same may be subject to change due to administrative or unforeseen reasons at the discretion of Management.
- The online test will be conducted at any one of the centres at Ahemdabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur or Ranchi. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of online application form.
Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview.
The following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters as under:
Online Test: 80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
Personal Interview: 20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com from 15.08.2017 (1000 hours) to 06.09.2017 (1700 hours) Extended till 16.09.2017.
Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School / College / University, work experience including position held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary drawn, choice of city to be opted for online test and other requisite information / declaration. Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of following documents, without which their application will not be accepted:
a. Matriculation Certificate for age proof.
b. Final Marksheet / Degree, as applicable, for proof of meeting educational qualification.
c. Caste Certificate, if applicable
d. Divyang / PwD certificate if applicable.
More Active Vacancies in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
NFL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 40 Marketing Representative Posts in NFL, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) from 19 Mar 2019 to 18 Apr 2019 05:30 PM for 40 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government