KPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 381 Group A & B Technical Posts ( Insurance Medical Officer & Other Posts) - RPC in Department of Employees State Insurance Planning (Medical) Services, Horticulture, Karnataka State Agricultural Marketing Ltd., Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Karnataka Public Service Commission from 17 Dec 2018 to 16 Jan 2019 for 381 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||17 Jan 2019|
|Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||₹300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|General Category||18 years to 35 years|
|Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||38 years|
|Category – I/ PWD||40 years|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Dept. of Employees State Insurance Planning (Medical) Services|
|Insurance Medical Officer||143||1) Must possess M.B.B.S. Degree or Equivalent qualification|
|Senior Asst. Director of Horticulture ||08||Must be a holder of Post Graduate Degree in Horticulture of a University established by Law in India|
|Department of Horticulture|
|Asst. Horticultural Officer||221||Must be a holder of Degree in Horticulture|
|Karnataka State Agricultural Marketing Ltd.|
|Assistant General Manager||09||Candidates who have passed M.A. (Economics) / M.Sc (Agril. Economics) / M.Sc (Agril. Marketing & Coop) / M.Sc (Agri. Extension) MBA (Agri. Business Management) or equivalent qualification in Agricultural Marketing.|
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Insurance Medical Officer||₹52,650-97,100 per month |
|Senior Asst. Director||₹52,650-97,100 per month |
|Asst. Horticultural Officer||₹40900-78200 per month |
|Assistant General Manager||₹43100-83900 per month |
The selection will be on the basis of Online test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at KPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 17 Dec 2018 to 16 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Karnataka