Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Cultural Quota Posts in Northern Railway. Online Applications are invited by Northern Railway from 28 Jan 2019 12:00 PM to 27 Feb 2019 12:00 PM for 2 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Jan 2019 12:00 PM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Feb 2019 12:00 PM|
|Exam Date||01 Mar 2019|
|SC/ ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Classical Vocalist (Male/Female) for Hindustani Classical Vocal||01||(i) 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-SM and where candidate possess qualification higher than HSC such as Graduation/ Post Graduation.|
(ii) Candidate should possess Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in specified cultural stream.
|Classical Dancer (Female) for Bharatnatyam||01|
The selection will be on the basis of written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Northern Railway's website (direct link is given below) from 28 Jan 2019 12:00 PM to 27 Feb 2019 12:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.rrcnr.org/.
- Go to "Home Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government