Delhi Postal Circle invites online applications for 174 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Posts in Delhi Postal Circle, Delhi on a regular basis. These jobs are classified under the category – 10th Pass and require [10th Pass with Basic Computer Training Course]. If you are excited about the new opportunity, go ahead and apply before the last date i.e. 05 July 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Jul 2019|
|Application online Submission Start Date ||13 Jun 2019|
|Application online Submission End Date||12 Jul 2019|
|OC/ OBC/ EWS Male||₹100|
|All Female candidates/ PwD candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 and 40 years (As on 06.06.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years Extra for PWD candidates
1. 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
2. Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹12,000 per month||₹14,500 per month|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹10,000 per month||₹12,000 per month|
|Community||No of Posts|
|Total ||174 |
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Delhi Postal Circle website (direct link is given below) from 06 Jun 2019 to 05 Jul 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.appost.in.
- Go to "Job Opportunities" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Register here”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in India Post Office
Latest Jobs in NCT of Delhi