IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 36 Non-Teaching Posts in IISER Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal from 05 Dec 2018 to 05 Jan 2019 05:00 PM for 36 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Jan 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||11 Jan 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwD categories||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for UR (PWD) candidates
13 years for PwD + OBC (NCL) candidates
15 years for PwD + SC/ST candidates
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Registrar||05, (1-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST. 2-0BC)||Masters' degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale|
|Technical Officer||01 UR||B. E. / B. Tech or M. Sc. / MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale).|
|Scientific Officer||01 UR||1) M.Sc. in Biological Sciences in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.|
|Medical Officer||03 UR||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification and must be registered in a State Medical Register|
|Scientific Superintendent (Biological Sciences & Chemistry)||02 UR||Master's Degree in Science in relevant field with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
|Superintendent||04 (1-ST. 1-SC. 2.-OBC)||Master's Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)||Bachelor's Degree in (Civil) Engineering with at least 55% marks in the relevant field.|
|Technical Assistant||01 UR||B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc./ MCA I M.Tech. (CS or IT with at least 55% marks in appropriate field. OR B.Com. and M.Sc. / MCA / M. Tech. (CS or IT) with at least 55% marks in appropriate field.|
|LIA/ Technical Assistant||01 UR||Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLISc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent and M.C.A. / M.Sc. (CS or IT).|
|Office Assistant (MS)||10 (3-SC, 1-ST, 3-OBC, 3-UR)||Bachelor's Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, Power Point etc|
|Technician||05 (4-UR and 1-OBC)||Bachelor's Degree in Science / Technology / Engineering in relevant field with at least 55% marks.|
|Pharmacist||01, UR||1. Bachelor's Degree (with 55%) in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the Central/State Govt.|
2. Should be registered as a 'Pharmacist' under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
|Total ||36 |
Scale Pay & Age Limit
|Name of the Posts||Scale Pay||Age Limit|
|Assistant Registrar||Pay Level-10. Pay in pay matrix: (₹56,100-1,77,500)||40 Years|
|Technical Officer||Pay Level-10, Pay in pay matrix: (₹56100-177,500)||40 Years|
|Scientific Officer||Pay Level-10, Pay in a matrix: (₹56,100-1,77,500)||55 years|
|Medical Officer||Pay Level-10, Pay in a matrix: (₹56,100-1,77,500)||55 years|
|Scientific Superintendent (Biological Sciences & Chemistry)||Pay Level-7, Pay in Pay matrix: (₹44,9001-1,42,400)||35 years|
|Superintendent||Pay Level-7, Pay in pay matrix, (₹44,9001-1,42,400)||35 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Pay Level-6. Pay in pay matrix: (₹35,400-1,12,400)||35 years|
|Technical Assistant||Pay Level-6. Pay in pay matrix: (₹35,400-1,12,400)||35 years|
|LIA/ Technical Assistant||Pay Level-6. Pay in pay matrix: (₹35,400-1,12,400)||35 years|
|Office Assistant (MS)||Pay Level-5. Pay in pay matrix: (₹29200-92300)||30 years|
|Technician||Pay Level-5. Pay in pay matrix: (₹29200-92300)||30 years|
|Pharmacist||Pay Level-5. Pay in pay matrix: (₹29200-92300)||30 years|
The selection will be on the basis of Written test / Computer / Skill Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IISER Bhopal's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Dec 2018 to 05 Jan 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.iiserb.ac.in/.
- Go to "Staff Vacancies" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “New User”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with copies of following documents by to Room No. : 103, First Floor, Main Building Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, Bhopal By-Pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, India. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 11 Jan 2019 05:00 PM.
Candidate should be send self attested copies of followings documents :
1. The hard copy of the application, duly signed on the all the pages.
2. A colour photograph signed across
3. 10th Standard Mark-Sheet and Certificate, self-attested
4. 12th Standard Mark-Sheet and Certificate, self-attested
5. Graduation Mark-Sheets for all years, self-attested
6. Graduation Provisional or Original Degree certificate, self-attested.
7. Master’s Degree, Mark-Sheets for all semesters, self-attested
8. Master’s Degree, Provisional or Original Degree certificate, self-attested
9. NOC-cum-Experience Certificate
10. 6th / 7th CPC Equivalence certificate in case of IDA pay-scales of PSUs / Banks / Autonomous Bodies other than those following the 6th / 7th CPC structure, in the prescribed proforma in original
12. Proof of payment of fee, unless exempted.
13. SC/ST/OBC(NCL) issued in the current or previous Financial Year only /PwD/Ex-Serviceman and all other category certificate in prescribed proforma, self-attested. (Annexure No. 3)
14. Undertaking/Declaration in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure No. 4.
15. Self-attested proof of any other claims.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government