NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Posts in NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, Meghalaya. Online Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya from 03 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of hard copies of Application Form||26 Apr 2019|
|SC/ ST candidates||₹500|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Professor||Ph. D and Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate Professor with AGP of 9,500 or four years at the level of Associate Professor with AGP 9,000.|
|Associate Professor||Ph. D and Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with AGP `8,000|
|Asst. Professor (Grade-I)||Ph. D and Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience|
|Asst. Professor (Grade-II)||Ph. D|
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Pay level 14A (₹1,59,100 –2,20,200)|
|Associate Professor||Pay level 13 A2 (₹1,39,600 – 2,11,300)|
|Asst. Professor (Grade-I)||Pay level 12 (₹1,01,500 –1,67,400)|
|Asst. Professor (Grade-II)||Pay level 10 (₹70,900 – 98,200)|
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NIT Meghalaya's website (direct link is given below) from 03 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://nitmeghalaya.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/ print out of online application form along with self attested photocopies of certificates / mark sheets, proof of date of birth, caste certificate, etc. to Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003 superscribing “Application For The Post Of …............., Department of ………………………………..”. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 26 Apr 2019.
Latest Jobs in Meghalaya