|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Mar 2019 |
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31, May 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||33 years as on 30th June, 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Relaxation as per Govt. Rules|
|Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager)||(i) As a Law Officer of a Public Sector Undertaking or Nationalized Bank or a Statutory Corporation|
(ii) As a Law Officer in a Central/ State Government Department/ Undertaking or Institution
(iii) As a Law Officer in a Large Private Sector Organization / Company of repute as an employee of that Company [Large Private Sector Organization / Company of repute implies a Company / Organization - Listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) or Group A & B of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) or having more than 500 employees in the last financial year or having Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 250 Crore in the last financial year. (Proof to be submitted)]
₹70,000 per month
|Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer)||(i) As a Law Officer of a Public Sector Undertaking or Nationalized Bank or a Statutory Corporation OR|
( ii) As a Law Officer in a Central/ State Government Department/ Undertaking or Institution
|₹60,000 per month|
On the basis of Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL's website (direct link is given below) from to .
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.iocl.com/.
- Go to "Job Openings"
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
More Active Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
IOCL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Engineers/ Officers/ RO & AO (Quality Control) Posts through GATE-2019 in IOCL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited from 09 Mar 2019 to 27 Mar 2019 for 12 vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Refineries) Post in IOCL, Delhi on Absorption. Online Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited from 18 Jan 2019 to 29 Mar 2019 05:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government