|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Mar 2019 |
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31, May 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||33 years as on 30th June, 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Relaxation as per Govt. Rules|
|Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager)||(i) As a Law Officer of a Public Sector Undertaking or Nationalized Bank or a Statutory Corporation|
(ii) As a Law Officer in a Central/ State Government Department/ Undertaking or Institution
(iii) As a Law Officer in a Large Private Sector Organization / Company of repute as an employee of that Company [Large Private Sector Organization / Company of repute implies a Company / Organization - Listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) or Group A & B of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) or having more than 500 employees in the last financial year or having Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 250 Crore in the last financial year. (Proof to be submitted)]
₹70,000 per month
|Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer)||(i) As a Law Officer of a Public Sector Undertaking or Nationalized Bank or a Statutory Corporation OR|
( ii) As a Law Officer in a Central/ State Government Department/ Undertaking or Institution
|₹60,000 per month|
On the basis of Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL's website (direct link is given below) from to .
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.iocl.com/.
- Go to "Job Openings"
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
IOCL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 64 Apprentices Posts in Pipelines Division in IOCL, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited from 24 May 2019 to 24 Jun 2019 06:00 PM for 64 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government