CCRS Recruitment 2019 to fill in 3 vacant positions. The Government organization invites applications for Research Officer Posts from eligible candidates having MBBS, MVSc qualifications. These vacancies are in Central Council for Research in Siddha, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The job applications for CCRS Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 19 Feb 2020.
|Notification Date||23 Dec 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19 Feb 2020|
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central Council for Research in Siddha and payable at Chennai.
40 years and below As on 18 Feb 2020. (Relaxation as per rules)
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Research Officer (Medicine) (Group- A)||1 (UR)||1) M.B.B.S Degree.|
2) Two years research /teaching/ hospital experience in Medicine after obtaining the M.B.B.S Degree.
|Research Officer (Veterinary Pharmacology) (Group- A)||1 (OBC)||a) M.V.Sc with specialization in Pharmacology; b) Three years experience in research /teaching after obtaining PG Degree.|
|Research Officer (Siddha Pharmacy) (Group- A)||1 UR||1. Postgraduate degree in Siddha Gunapadam from a CCIM recognized Institution.|
2. Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Indian Medicine/ Siddha as the case may be.
Pay Matrix Level 10
The selection will be on the basis of written test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Central Council for Research in Siddha, SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106 on or before 19 Feb 2020, along with self-attested copies of following documents :-
1. Demand Draft for the prescribed amount, in original.
2. One recent passport size colour photograph pasted on the space provided in the Application Form
3. Copies of certificates showing age (Matric/ SSLC/ 10th) (No other document like TC/ Passport/ Registration certificate, etc. will be accepted as proof of age) 4. Copies of essential educational qualifications. (yearwise mark sheets issued by the Competent Authority viz. University/ Board of Education concerned would be accepted as proof of possessing the educational qualifications)
5. Copies of 10th/ 12th mark sheets/ Degree/ PG/ PhD certificates
6. Copy of Registration certificate.
7. Copies of certificates in support of claim of OBC/PH
8. Documents in support of Experience, if any
The application form, duly signed should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of _____________________”,
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Other Related / Suggested Notifications