North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Scouts & Guides Quota Posts in North Central Railway, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by North Central Railway from 01 Dec 2018 to 24 Dec 2018 till 11:59 PM for 8 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Dec 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||24 Dec 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|C/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD, Women, Minorities and EBC||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2019|
|For GP 1900||18 years to 30 years|
|For GP 1800||18 years to 33 years|
Relaxation as per rules.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|For GP 1900||Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/ University.|
|For Technical Posts||Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation/ SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.|
|For GP 1800||minimum qualification of the 10th pass from any recognized Board or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAG) granted by NCVT.|
Scale of Pay
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Group 'C'||PB-I, ₹5200- 20,200 with corresponding Grade Pay- ₹1900 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level - 02)|
|(Erstwhile) Group 'D'||PB-I, ₹5200- 20,200 with corresponding Grade Pay- ₹1800 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level - 01)|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Group 'C'||02 (Over North Central Railway)|
|(Erstwhile) Group 'D'||06 (02 posts each for Allahabad, Agra and Jhansi Division)|
On the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at North Central Railway's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Dec 2018 to 24 Dec 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to "Notification" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Central Government