NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 57 Community Nurse, Data Manager & Other Posts in NHM Assam, Guwahati, on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by National Health Mission, Assam from 10 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019 for 57 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 Jan 2019|
Max - 62 years (as on 01 April 2018)
|Post Name||No. of|
|State Level Positions|
|State Programme Officer , NCD||01||1. MBBS with a minimum of 10 years post qualification working experience in health programmes. Candidates having added qualification like Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Health/ DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration/ MBA (Health Care Administration) will be preferred.|
2 Candidates must have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment and should be able to plan, implement and evaluate large health programmes.
3. Computer Proficiency: MS office.
|State Programme Coordinator, NCD cum Health and Wellness Centre||01||Medical degree from a recognized Medical College and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Assam Medical Council (AMC)/ SCIM.||₹40000|
|State Consultant (Finance), DCP Pool||01||1. C.A./ I.C.W.A. with minimum 2 years work experience in handling financial matters in a reputed organization.|
2. C.A. Inter/ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com with minimum 3 years work experience in handling financial matters in a reputed organization.
|State Leprosy Consultant (Surveillance Medical Officer), NLEP||01||1. Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 5 years of working experience in Public Health Programme.|
2. Working knowledge of computer.
|Programmer||01||1. M.Tech/ MCA/ BE(IT)/ BE (Computer Science)/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC B Level or equivalent.|
2. Minimum 4 years experience in software development.
3. Should have experience in software development using Open Source Technology.
|Data Analysis cum Data Visualization specialist||01||1. MCA, Post-Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics / Computer Science/ Demography or equivalent.|
2. Minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in Data Analysis, Data Visualization, and similar work.
|Administrative Assistant||01||1. Must be Graduate in any Discipline from Govt. recognized institution.|
2. One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/ DOEACC ‘O’ level or equivalent.
3. Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field. Preference will be given to candidates having work experience in the health sector.
|State Level As Well As District Level Positions|
|Epidemiologist (IDSP)||03||For state level position as well as a district : |
(a) Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/ Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc)
Only for a district-level position :
(b) Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 2 years experience Epidemiology/ Public Health.
(c) Medical Graduate (Ayur) preferably MPH/ DPH.
(d) Medical Graduate (Homoeo) preferably MPH/ DPH.
(e) M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in Public Health.
(f) Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years experience in Public Health.
(d) ₹30, 000
|Microbiologist (IDSP)||08||For state level position as well as a district :|
(a) Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Microbiology
Only for a district-level position :
(b) Medical Graduate with 2 years experience in clinical laboratory services
(c) M.Sc in Medical Microbiology
|Data Manager (State Level/ District Level)||07||1. MCA from Govt recognized institution.|
2. Minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in a relevant field of public health will be preferred. Other Attributes emphasized for the position include the following:
3. Ability to compile & Analysis of various health-related reports.
4. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word excel, power point.
|District & Block Level Positions|
|District Programme Manager||03||1. MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with a minimum of 3 (three) years of post qualification work experience in the field of community health/ medical health/ community development programmes or related fields. Persons having added qualification such as diploma/ certificate in Public Health/ Health Programme Management/ Hospital administration or related areas will be preferred.|
2. Experiences working under NHM as BPM/ BCM.
|District Media Expert||02||1. Masters in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institution.|
2. Minimum 4 years experience in relevant field.
3. Preference will be given to candidates having work experience in the health sector.
|Community Nurse (Case Manager), NMHP||13||1. B.Sc Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.|
2. Minimum 3 years experience of working in a Hospital/ 2 years working in the community
|Block Programme Manager||08||1. MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute.|
2. Relevant experience 3 years
|Block Data Manager||03||1. Must have completed Graduation in any discipline and at least One Year Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA/ DOEAC ‘O’ Level or equivalent. or|
2. BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC ‘A’ Level or equivalent.
3. Minimum 1-year experience in relevant field in a reputed organization.
On the basis of Interview/ selection test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NHM Assam's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nrhmassam.info/ORA/entry_final_R.php.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Assam