MPSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 100 Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger Posts are in Maharashtra.
The job applications for MPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||19 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by SBI Challan||20 Aug 2019|
Application Fee - Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Pay the Examination Fee through online/offline both mode.
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
Age Limit - MPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Forest Officer||18 - 38 years|
|Forest Ranger||21 - 38 years|
Job Location - Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Qualification - MPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Forest Officer||29||Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institution|
|Height||150 cm||163 cm|
Pay Scale - Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Forest Officer||₹51100-155800|
How to Apply - MPSC Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 03 Aug 2019 to 19 Aug 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to "MPSCHome".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Other Related / Suggested Notifications