AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 729 Livestock Supervisor & Parichar Posts in Department of Animal Husbandry, Pune, Mumbai, Nasik, Aurangabad, Latur, Amravati, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Department of Animal Husbandry (AHD), Maharashtra from 04 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 24 Mar 2019 11:59 PM for 729 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Mar 2019 11:59 PM|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 - 38 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Applicants who have completed Std 8th or Std. 10th or equivalent and MS-CIT exam pass.
|Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|Livestock Supervisor||₹5200 - 20200 GP ₹2400|
|Parichar||₹4440 - 7440 GP ₹1300|
|Name & Department of the posts||No. of Posts|
|Parichar (Total 580 Posts in following departments)|
The selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at AHD Maharashtra's website (direct link is given below) from 04 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 24 Mar 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra