AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Senior Resident Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having MD, M.Ch, MDS, DNB, MS, Post Graduate qualifications. These 121 Senior Resident Posts are in AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The job applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 17 Aug 2019 10:00 AM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Aug 2019 10:00 AM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 1000|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 500|
Pay the Examination Fee through Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with the online application. Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC code: BKID0005578
III. MICR code: 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max- 40 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application of each quarter|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
• A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
• Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency.
• Dentistry: candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
|Department||No. of Post|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||06|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||10|
|Obst. & Gynaecology||05|
|Paediatric & Neonatology||03|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar's website (direct link is given below) from 18 Jul 2019 to 17 Aug 2019 10:00 AM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, Category Certificates, paper publications, paper presentation, Project sanctioned letter and other relevant testimonials by to The Dean All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Administrative Block, 1st Floor Sijua, Post : Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751 019 The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before within the next 15 days.
More Active Vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2019 - AIIMS Gorakhpur announces 124 Faculty (Group A) Posts in AIIMS Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur invites online applications from eligible candidates having MBBS, MD, M.Ch, MS qualifications from 10 Aug 2019 to 09 Sep 2019 to fill in 124 vacancies.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 - AIIMS Delhi announces 503 Nursing Officer Posts in AIIMS Delhi, New Delhi. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) - New Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Sc qualification from 01 Aug 2019 to 21 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM to fill in 503 vacancies.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2019 - AIIMS Raipur announces job notification for Research Nurse Post in AIIMS Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. AIIMS Raipur invites applications on or before 26 Aug 2019 05:00 PM from eligible candidates having B.Sc, GNM qualifications to fill in 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Odisha
Other Related / Suggested Notifications