VECC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for UDC & Staff Car Driver Posts in Department of Atomic Energy, VECC, Kolkata, West Bengal on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) from 06 Dec 2018 to 15 Jan 2019 for 6 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Jan 2019|
|Upper Division Clerk||UR/SC/ST||18-27 years|
|Staff Car Driver||UR/OBC/ST||18-27 years|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk||3||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.|
|Staff Car Driver||3||(i) Pass in 10th standard;|
(ii) Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles;
(iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
(iv)Consolidated experience in driving a light or Heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Pay Band|
|Upper Division Clerk||3||₹ 25500 (Level 4, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.|
|Staff Car Driver||3||₹ 19900 (Level 2, Cell no.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules.|
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at VECC's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Dec 2018 to 15 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.vecc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government