MSCWB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online for Surveyor, LDC & Other Posts in MSCWB, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal from 13 Feb 2019 to 16 Mar 2019 for 4 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Mar 2019|
|Registration for online application and generation of challan ||14 Mar 2019|
| Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank ||15 Mar 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹150 + Processing Charges ₹50 + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹50 for Processing Charges + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan|
Pay the Examination Fee through all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of Online Application.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Surveyor||01||Madhyamik Pass or equivalent with Diploma in Survey Engineering or equivalent from recognized University or Institution.|
|Draftsman||01||Madhyamik pass or equivalent with diploma in Draftsmanship or equivalent from NCVT accredited recognized Institution- ITI I Engineering.|
|Work Assistant||01||Madhyamik Pass or equivalent.|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
Scale of pay
|Name of the Post||Scale of pay|
|Surveyor||PB-3 ₹7, 100- 37,600 Grade Pay - ₹3,600|
|Work Assistant||PB-2, ₹5,400- 25,200 Grade Pay - ₹2,600|
|Lower Division Clerk|
On the basis of Personality Test/ Interview. .
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MSCWB's website (direct link is given below) from 13 Feb 2019 to 16 Mar 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mscwb.org/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in West Bengal