NMPT Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Dy Chairman Post in NMPT, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by New Mangalore Port Trust from 12 Jan 2019 to 25 Feb 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Feb 2019|
|Officer||i) Officers holding the post of Director or equivalent posts at the Centre.|
ii) The post is not a part of the Central Staffing Scheme. The appointment will be made on deputation basis for a period of 05 years or as may be decided by the Competent Authority.
iii) The officers who satisfied the above criteria must have at least four years service before retirement.
|Port Officer||Officers with minimum 3 years of regular service as HoD (scale of pay of ₹51,300-73,000) in any of the Major Port Trusts provided the officer has put in not less than 14 years of service as Class I officer.|
Officers at the level of HoD (scale of pay of ₹51, 300- 73,000) with minimum 20 yrs. regular service as Class I officer in any Major Port Trust would also be eligible provided that the officer possesses MBA in Port & Shipping management/ post-graduate diploma in Port & shipping management/ MBA in logistics & shipping/ post-graduate diploma in logistics/ shipping and MBA in shipping from a recognized university.
level 13 (₹23, 100- 2, 15,900) of the Pay Matrix [₹65,000- 75,000 (in industrial DA pattern) for Port Officers].
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NMPT's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jan 2019 to 25 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Mentioned below certificates to Under Secretary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 438, Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001. e-mail- email@example.com. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 25 Feb 2019.
- Attested copies of ACRs of last 5 years (2013-14 to 2017-18)
- A certificate on adverse entries in the ACRs, if any.
- If the ACRs of a particular year/ period between 2013-14 to 2017-18 is pending/not available, "No Report Certificate" may be furnished along with AC Rs of preceding years.
- A statement showing ACRs grading should also be furnished.
- The details regarding officers holding higher posts on an ad-hoc/temporary basis should be clearly specified.
- The Vigilance status of the candidate in the prescribed proforma duly filled in a column-wise and signed by CV Os of the concerned Port (with details of last ten years )
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Karnataka