UPPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 17 Assistant Prosecuting Officer Posts in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) from 28 Dec 2018 to 25 Jan 2019 for 17 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||25 Jan 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 - 40 years (As on 01/07/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh|
Law Degree from any recognized University.
₹47,600 – ₹1,51,100 per month
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 28 Dec 2018 to 25 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh