OPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 10 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for 1950 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||04 Feb 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / PWD||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through any branch of State Bank of India.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 — 32 years (As on 01/01/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST/ Women, Ex-Servicemen candidates|
10 years for PWD candidates
(i) M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution
(ii) Must have a valid registration certificate.
(iii) Possessed required conversion certificates.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|SC||435 (131 -w)|
|Total||1950 (585-w) |
Level-12, Cell - 1 of ₹56,100 (P.B. - 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of ₹15,600-39,100 + G.P. ₹5,400)
The selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://opsconline.gov.in/
- Go to "Home Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Odisha