UGC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Deputy Secretary & Education Officer Posts in UGC, Delhi on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by University Grants Commission from 05 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019 for 7 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application hard copy||12 Apr 2019.|
|Name of post||Age limit|
|Deputy Secretary||Max. 45 Years as on 12/04/2019|
|Education Officer||Max. 40 Years as on 12/04/2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Qualification & Experience
|Name of post||No. of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Deputy Secretary||04||1.First class Master’ Degree of a recognized University with a good academic record;|
2.At least 7 years’ experience of teaching/ research in University or college or Educational Administration in higher education
3.(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or
3.(ii) With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with grade pay of Rs.6600(pre-revised) i.e. in any discipline, pay level 11,-Rs.67,700-2,08,700 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
|Education Officer||02||(i) Minimum second class Master’s degree with 55% of marks from a recognized University; Qualifications:|
(ii) Five years of experience of teaching/research/Educational Administration.
|Name of post||Payscale|
|Deputy Secretary||₹ 78,800- 2,09,200|
|Education Officer||₹ 67,700- 2,08,700|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UGC's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/hrrecruit/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
The applicants have to fill up the online form, take a print of PDF file generated by the online software and send the hard copy of the same with necessary documents through proper channel to the Secretary, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110 002 by the 12 Apr 2019.
Latest Jobs in Central Government