Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has invited Online Application Form from Candidates Passed Std X or ITI from a recognized Board or Institution. There are a total of 992 Apprentice Vacancies from which 480 are for freshers and 510 for Ex-ITI.
Eligible candidates can apply online for ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 from 20 May 2019 09:30 AM to 24 Jun 2019 05:00 PM. If you want to apply read the official notification and apply through the direct link given below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 May 2019 09:30 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Jun 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through A/c Name - FA&CAO/ICF; A/c No. 05680210000328; Bank Name: UCO Bank/ ICF Colony/ Chennai
IFSC code: UCBA0000568
MICR No: 600028006
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||15 — 24 years (As on 01/10/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||10 years for PWDB candidates |
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Fitter. Electrician & Machinist||Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate.|
|Carpenter. Painter & Welder||Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent. |
|Programming and System Admin. Asst.||Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst.|
|Fitter, Electrician & Machinist||Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system)|
|Carpenter & Painter||Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system)|
|Welder||Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system)|
|Name of the Posts||Freshers||Ex-ITI|
|Freshers||₹5700 PM for 1st year and ₹6500 PM for 2nd year|
|Ex-ITI||₹5700 PM for 1st year, ₹6500 PM for 2nd year & ₹7350 PM for 3rd year|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ICF's website (direct link is given below) from 20 May 2019 09:30 AM to 24 Jun 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu