BHEL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 145 Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts in BHEL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 145 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 May 2019|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees ||08 May 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Engineer Trainee Max. 27 Years|
all other Post Max. 29 years
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical)||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute* Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with atleast 60% marks in aggregate in all years|
|Executive Trainee in (HR)||Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute** with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.|
|Executive Trainee in (Finance)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University*|
Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India
|Discipline||No. of Post|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BHEL's website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government