South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Internal Ombudsman Post in South Indian Bank, Thrissur, Kerala on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by South Indian Bank on or before 22 Feb 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Notification Date||06 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||22 Feb 2019|
1. Retired or Serving officer not below the rank of DGM or equivalent of Bank/ Financial Sector/ Regulatory Board.
2. Should not have worked/ working in The South Indian Bank Ltd.
Minimum 7 years of experience in areas such as Banking, Regulation, Supervision, Payment and Settlement systems and / or consumer protection
The selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy General Manager, the South Indian Bank Ltd, Head Office- Personnel Department, SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur – 680 001, Kerala on or before 22 Feb 2019, along with Passport-size photograph pasted thereon and accompanied by self attested copies of the following documents to prove the age, qualifications and relevant experience :-
1. X/ SSLC certificate/ mark list.
2. XII/ HSC/ Pre Degree certificate/mark list
3. UG certificate and mark lists
4. PG certificate and mark lists (if any)
5. Certificates of additional qualifications (if any)
6. Documents to prove relevant work experience (Relieving and Experience Certificate)
7. Copy of pay slip which shows last drawn salary
8. PAN & Address Proof.