SJVN Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 68 Executive Trainees Posts in SJVN, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited by SJVN Limited from 12 Mar 2019 to 01 Apr 2019 for 68 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||01 Apr 2019|
30 years as on closing date of advertisement.
|Discipline||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Civil||15||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India|
|Mechanical||6||Full time Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.|
|Electrical||10||Full time Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.|
|Environment||4||Full time Regular B. Tech / B. E. in Environment Engineering OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institute of India.|
|IT||3||Full Time B.E. /B. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.|
|Electronics & Communication||2||Full Time B.E. /B. Tech in Electronics & Communications from a recognized Institute/University of India.|
|R&R||4||Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University / Institute of India.|
|F&A||6||CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.|
|HR||6||Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR|
|Law||5||Graduate with three years full time Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Medical||4||MBBS / MD recognized by MCI.|
|Safety||3||Full time Degree in Engineering (Civil /Mechanical /Electrical) with Full time Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized under Industrial Safety / Factory’s Act.|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SJVN's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Mar 2019 to 01 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.sjvn.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Himachal Pradesh