OSSSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 1746 Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts in Odisha on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by OSSSC - Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission from 29 Dec 2018 to 29 Jan 2019 for 1746 vacancies.
|Date of Online Registration||29 Dec 2018 to 29 Jan 2019|
|Date of Online Application ||29 Dec 2018 to 06 Feb 2019|
|Online Payment of Examination Fee ||29 Dec 2018 to 29 Jan 2019|
|Payment of Examination fee by Treasury Challan ||30 Jan to 06 Feb 2019|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account "0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examinatioll by OSSSC-02213."
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 32 years (As on 01/04/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Must have passed in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Forest & Environment Department||154|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||18|
|Revenue & District Management Department||920|
|Social Security and Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department||45|
|Steel & Mines Departments||9|
|Women & Child Development Department||243|
|Junior Clerk - Special Drive for SC & ST Backlog Vacancy|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||27|
|Revenue & Disater Management Department||105|
₹5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay ₹1900 (₹8880 PM Remuneration)
The selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OSSSC's website (direct link is given below) from 29 Dec 2018 to 29 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.osssc.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Odisha