Coal India Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Marketing) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, Coal India, New Delhi on Absorption. Online Applications are invited by Coal India Limited (CIL) from 08 Mar 2019 to 15 May 2019 till 03:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 May 2019 till 03:00 PM|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be a graduate with a good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
Applicants with MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage
The applicant should have at least five year's cumulative experience in marketing during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Experience in marketing, rail and multi-modal transportation, sales forecasting and planning, quality management and commercial contracts, in the coal sector, will have added advantage
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Mazagon Dock's website (direct link is given below) from 08 March 9 to 15 May 2019 03:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Click on “Apply”,
- Now Click on “New User”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use. OR
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending application form along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. on or before 15 May 2019 till 03:00 PM.
Latest Jobs in Central Government