Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Law Clerk (Trainee) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Law Graduate qualification. These 104 Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts are in Allahabad High Court, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
The job applications for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM|
Application Fee - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
|For All Candidates||₹300|
Pay the Examination Fee through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Age Limit - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
21 years to 26 years as on 01 Jul 2019.
Job Location - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Qualification - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
1. Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Honorarium - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
₹ 15,000 per month with no Dearness Allowance.
Selection Process - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply - Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at Allahabad High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 08 Jul 2019 to 08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs.40 to Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Other Related / Suggested Notifications