NPCIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainees Posts in NPCIL, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM to 23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM for 200 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM|
|Male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories||₹500|
|SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR/ EWS Candidates||28 years Age as on 23 Apr 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Post|
|Executive Trainees||Mechanical||83 (UR-26, EWS-06, SC-16, ST-08, OBC-27)|
|Chemical||13 (UR-04, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-04)|
|Electrical||45 (UR-14, EWS-04, SC-08, ST-04, OBC-15)|
|Electronics||14 (UR-04, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05)|
|Instrumentation||05 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-02)|
|Civil||40 (UR-13, EWS-03, SC-07, ST-04, OBC-13)|
|Total||200 (UR-63, EWS-15, SC-38, ST-18, OBC-66)|
Level 10 ₹56,100 + 12% of Pay in the Pay Matrix
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL's website (direct link is given below) from 09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM to 23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/.
- Go to "Opportunities" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Central Government