UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Junior Engineer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 100 Junior Engineer Posts are in UKSSSC, Uttarakhand.
The job applications for UKSSSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 25 Jul 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jul 2019|
|Date for Submission of Application Fee||27 Jul 2019|
|Date of Exam||Dec 2019|
Application Fee - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||₹300|
|SC/ ST/ Divyang of Uttarakhand State||₹150|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
21 - 42 years (As on 01 Jul 2019)
Job Location - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Qualification - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
03 years of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|OBC||21 (Women-6, Ex-01, others-13, PH-1)|
|EWS||13 (Women-4, Ex-01, others-7, PH-1)|
|UR||66 (Women-20, Ex-03, others-39, DFF-01, PH-3)|
Pay Scale - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
₹44900 - 142400 per month (Level-7)
Selection Process - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
The selection will be on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply - UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at UKSSSC's website (direct link is given below) from 15 Jul 2019 to 25 Jul 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://sssc.uk.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Uttarakhand
Other Related / Suggested Notifications