TN Forest Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 564 Forest Watcher Posts in Tamil Nadu Forest Department, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Forest Department from 01 May 2019 to 15 May 2019 for 564 vacancies.
|Date of Notification ||07 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Online Application||May 1st Week|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||May 3rd Week|
|Date of Online Computer-based Examination||June 4th Week|
|For All Candidates||₹150 + applicable Service Charges|
Pay the Examination Fee through Payment Gateway/ Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
|Categories||Age Limit as on 01 Jul 2019|
|Gen./ Ex-servicemen||21 years to 30 years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 years to 35 years|
Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
|Category||Forest Watcher||Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only)|
Level –3 ₹16,600 to ₹52,400
On the basis of Online Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN Forest's website (direct link is given below) from 01 May 2019 to 15 May 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/pages/view/tn-forest-news
- Go to "News" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu