Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Reporter Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 23 Reporter Posts are in Bihar Vidhan Sabha, Patna, Bihar.
The job applications for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Jul 2019 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jul 2019 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Jul 2019 05:00 PM|
Application Fee - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
|SC/ ST/ women||₹150|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
21-37 years (as on 01.08.2018)
Job Location - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
Qualification - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Reporter||23||Graduation or equivalent degree from a state recognized by the State Government / Central Government as well as the Hindi shorthand should be 110 times per minute shorthand and speed of 35-35 per minute in Hindi and English tactics|
Pay Scale - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
₹53,100-1,67,000 + Other allowable allowances
How to Apply - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bihar Vidhan Sabha's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2019 11:00 AM to 19 Jul 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/.
- Go to "Home".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Latest Jobs in Bihar
Other Related / Suggested Notifications