MFL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Director (Technical) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, MFL, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Madras Fertilizers Limited from 03 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019 03:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Jan 2019 03:00 PM|
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|40||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||40||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
1. The applicant should be an engineering graduate preferably in Chemical Engineering with good academic record.
2. Applicants with MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.
The applicant should possess Technical/ Operational experience at a senior level of management a in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in Fertilizer/ Chemical/ Petro-chemical Sector.
₹65000-75000 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MFL's website (direct link is given below) from 03 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019 03:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesbonline.gov.in/.
- Go to "Vacancies" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “New User”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Register”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with copies of all relevant documents and following certificates to Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
The applicants can either : (a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Tamilnadu