Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Dy Chairman Post in Paradip Port Trust, Odisha. Online Applications are invited by Paradip Port Trust from 12 Jan 2019 to 25 Feb 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Feb 2019|
Officers with minimum 3 years of regular service as HoD (scale of pay of ₹51300-73,000) in any of the Major Port Trusts provided the officer has put in not less than 14 years of service as Class I officer OR
Officers at the level of HoD (scale of pay of ₹51,300-73,000) with minimum 20 yrs. regular service as Class I officer in any Major Port Trust
level 13 (₹1,23,100-2,15,900) of the Pay Matrix [₹65,000-75,000 (in industrial DA pattern)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Paradip Port Trust's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jan 2019 to 25 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Port Officers working in Major Port Trusts who are eligible to be considered for the post as per para 4 (a) above may send their applications through proper channel as per the proforma enclosed (Annexure I).
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with copies of followings documents to Under Secretary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 438, Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001.
(i) Attested copies of ACRs of last 5 years (2013-14 to 2017-18)
(ii) A certificate on adverse entries in the ACRs, if any.
(iII) A statement showing ACRs grading should also be furnished.
(Iv) The details regarding officers holding higher posts on ad-hoc/temporary basis should be clearly specified.
More Active Vacancies in Paradip Port Trust
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Deputy Chairman Post in Department of Administrative, Paradip Port Trust, New Delhi. Applications are invited by Paradip Port Trust on or before 22 Apr 2019 for 1 vacancy.
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Dy Chief Medical Officer Posts in Administrative Department, Paradip Port Trust, Odisha on Direct Recruitment. Applications are invited by Paradip Port Trust on or before 10 Apr 2019 for 7 vacancies.