Naval Ship Repair Yard recruitment 2019 to fill 172 Apprentice vacancies. The Defence organization invites applications from intending eligible candidates having 10th with ITI qualifications. The vacancies are in Apprentices Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base Kochi- 682004, Kerala on an Apprenticeship basis.
The job applications for Naval Ship Repair Yard jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format. To help you out, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process in the recruitment notification below. However, for more information and accuracy we have attached the official notification pdf as well.
|Notification Date||10 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 Jul 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 years as on 01 Oct 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
Matric/ Std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate 65% marks.
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||No. of Post|
|Welder (Gas & Electrical)||10|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||02|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (MRAC)||08|
|Computer Operation of Programming Assistant||13|
|Shipwright (Wood)/ Carpenter||12|
|Sheet Metal Worker (SMW)||08|
|Cutting and Sewing Machine Operator||04|
|Mechanic Instrument (Aircraft)||06|
|Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft||06|
Monthly Stipend as per prescribed rates will be paid as per extant government rules and regulations.
On the basis of Written Test and Oral Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge, Apprentices Training School), Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi - 682004 on or before 23 Jul 2019, along with Following Documents:
- Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)
- Attested copy of SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth
- Attested copy of ITI Marks Sheet
- Attested copy of Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only)
- Attested copy of Certificates of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate, if son/ daughter of Armed Forces personnel/ Ex-Serviceman (as applicable)
- Certificate, if son/ daughter of Defence Civilian/ Dockyard Employees (as applicable)
- Copy of Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in Indian Navy
Latest Jobs in Karnataka