NTPC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Human Resources) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, NTPC, New Delhi on Absorption. Online Applications are invited by NTPC Limited from 10 May 2019 to 01 Jul 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||01 Jul 2019|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institute with good academic record.
The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NTPC's website (direct link is given below) from 10 May 2019 to 18 Jul 2019
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending the application form along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in NTPC Limited
NTPC Recruitment 2019 - NTPC announces Director(Operations) Post in NTPC, New Delhi. NTPC Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech qualification from 20 Jun 2019 to 28 Aug 2019 03:00 PM to fill 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government