MOIL Limited Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Commercial) Job Vacancy. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having MBA qualification. These Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Commercial) Post are in MOIL Limited, New Delhi on absorption.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Oct 2019|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institute. Applicants with MBA/ Technical qualifications will have added advantage.
The applicant should possess at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MOIL's website (direct link is given below) from 31 Jul 2019 to 09 Oct2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending the application form along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications