TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 5000 Gangman (Trainee) Posts in TANGEDCO, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) from 24 Apr 2019 to 30 May 2019 for 5,000 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents||30 May 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank||01 Jun 2019|
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||₹1000|
|SC, SCA, ST||₹500|
|Destitute widow and Differently abled persons|
Pay the Examination Fee through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01 Jul 2018:-
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes.||18 years||40 years|
|MBC/DC,BCO,BCM||18 years||37 years|
|All Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO and BCM]||18 years||35 years|
Studied up to the fifth standard.
|Community||General||Differently Abled Persons||Total|
₹ 15,000 per month
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TANGEDCO's website (direct link is given below) from 24 Apr 2019 to 30 May 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu