HAL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 826 Apprentices Posts in HAL, Nasik, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) from 25 Apr 2019 to 15 May 2019 for 826 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 May 2019|
|Name of Post||Qualification |
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentice||ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT. Female candidates are not eligible for the following trades: Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist (Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Minimum qualification required is a pass in 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices||Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Minimum qualification required is candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.|
|Designated Trades||No of Post|
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentice |
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||14|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||07|
|Sheet Metal Worker||05|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices |
|Medical Laboratory Technician||02|
|Assistant Front Office Management||15|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices |
|Electronics And Telecommunication Engg||18|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices |
|Electronics And Telecommunication Engg||19|
|Name of Post||Stipend|
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentice||The stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 2758- per Month)|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices||As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 4984- per Month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 3542- per Month|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HAL's website (direct link is given below) from 25 Apr 2019 to 15 May 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hal-india.com/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Central Government