ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 159 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts in ESIC Maharashtra, Maharashtra on a Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by Employees' State Insurance Corporation Maharashtra from 21 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019 for 159 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 Jan 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||₹ 250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Dental Hygienist||Max. 32 Years|
|Staff Nurse||Max. 37 Years|
|Occupational Therapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Physiotherapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Max. 32 Years|
|ECG Technician||Max. 32 Years|
|OT Assistant||Max. 32 Years|
|Lab Assistant||Max. 32 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification |
|Dental Hygienist||01||A) Degree in Science(Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent.|
(B) Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a Central Govt./State government I AICTE recognized University or equivalent.
|Staff Nurse||102||Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse|
|Occupational Therapist||01||1. 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science|
2. Three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized the institution
|Physiotherapist||02||1) 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science|
2) Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||35||Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.|
|ECG Technician||04||Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.|
Sr. Secondary /10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
|OT Assistant||12||Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital|
|Lab Assistant||02||Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.|
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Dental Hygienist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Staff Nurse||Min. ₹ 44,900- Max. ₹ 1,42,400|
|Occupational Therapist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Physiotherapist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Min. ₹ 29,200- Max. ₹ 92,300|
|ECG Technician||Min. ₹ 25,500- Max. ₹ 81,100|
|OT Assistant||Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100|
|Lab Assistant||Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ESIC Maharashtra's website (direct link is given below) from 21 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Employees' State Insurance Corporation Maharashtra
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 350 Stenographer & UDC Posts in ESIC Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Employees' State Insurance Corporation Maharashtra from 16 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019 for 350 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra