Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Civil Judge Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having the Law Graduate qualifications. These 56 Civil Judge Posts are in Karnataka High Court, Bengaluru, Karnataka on direct recruitment.
The job applications for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 22 Aug 2019 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 Aug 2019 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for the Payment of fee||26 Aug 2019|
Application Fee - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
|A. Preliminary Exam Fee :- Category - IIA and IIB||₹500|
|Category - I||₹250|
|B. Main written Exam Fee :- Category - IIA and IIB||₹1000|
|Category - I||₹500|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
35 years (As on the last date of receipt of application)
Job Location - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Qualification - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Must be holder of a degree in law granted by law in india and must have been enrolled as an advocate.
|Category||Category I||Category II(A)||Category II (B)|
Pay Scale - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Selection Process - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam, Computer Test & Viva Voce.
How to Apply - Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at Karnataka High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 24 Jul 2019 to 22 Aug 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
- Go to "Notifications" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Other Related / Suggested Notifications