MUHS Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Senior Assistant, Steno & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having ITI, 12th, Post Graduate qualifications. These 95 Senior Assistant, Steno & Other Posts are in MUHS, Nashik, Maharashtra.
The job applications for MUHS Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 09 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Jul 2019 from 06:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹500|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Open Category||38 years|
|Reserved Category/ Sports Person||43 years|
Relaxation as per rules.
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent||08||i) Degree of any statutory University.|
ii) Administrative experience of 03 years as Senior Assistant or equivalent post in a reputed organization; OR
iii) Administrative experience of 6 years as Senior Clerk or Equivalent post in a reputed organization.
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||02||1) Must have passed the secondary school certificate examination;|
2) English shorthand and typing 120/50 W.P.M. and Marathi shorthand and typing 120/40 W.P.M., respectively.
3) Minimum 03 years of experience as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) in any reputed organization.
|Assistant Accountant||02||i) Degree in Commerce of any statutory University.|
ii) Minimum 03 Years' experience in the field of accounts or auditing in the reputed organization.
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||02||1. Must have passed the secondary school certificate examination;|
2. English shorthand and typing 100/40 W.P.M. and Marathi Shorthand and typing 100/30 W.P.M., respectively.
3. Minimum 03 years experience as a Steno-Typist in the reputed organization.
|Statistical Assistant||02||Master's Degree of any statutory University in Statistics or Biometrics or Econometrics or Mathematical Econometrics with 45% marks;|
Master's Degree with at least 45% marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with at least one paper of 100 marks in statistics or Mathematical Econometrics;
Master's Degree with at least 45% marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce, and a post graduate diploma statistics of a recognized institution
|Senior Assistant||06||i) Degree of any Statutory University.|
i) Minimum 03 years' experience as Senior Clerk or equivalent in a reputed organization.
|Electrical Supervisor||01||i) Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering of any statutory University, having a license of Electrical supervisor from appropriate authority with minimum 01-year experience of the fieldwork and supervision in a reputed organization;|
Should have passed 2 years Electrician/Wireman trade from a recognized institute with National Council for Training in vocational trade (NCTVT) Certificate and Electrical Supervisor certificate issued by the Government,
Should have passed 2 years I.T.I. (Electrician or Wireman) course from a recognized institute, along with 1 year license of Electrical training from Government.
ii) minimum 03 years' experience as electrician or equivalent post in Government Industrial/ Educational Institute, having knowledge of substation, high voltage, Generator, Telephone, Air Conditioner, Residential Electrification.
|Photographer||01||1) Have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination|
2) Have a Diploma in Photography or Commercial Arts or Fine Arts or have passed a one-year Certificate Course in Photography or Cinematography of the recognized board.
3) Minimum 05 years experience in Photography (Motion and Still) with Digital Graphic Arts in the reputed organization.
|Senior Clerk cum / Data Entry Operator||08||1) A candidate shall have passed H.S.C examination.|
2) Shall have passed the Government Commercial Certificate Examination of typing for speed of not less than 40 W.P.M.in English and 30 W.P.M.in Marathi.
3) Age shall not be less than 18 years unless already in the service of Government.
|Steno-Typist||12||1) Have passed the secondary school certificate examination.|
2) possess a speed of not less than 80 W.P.M. in shorthand.
3) Have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination of Typing for speed of not less than 40 W.P.M.in English and 30 W.P.M.in Marathi.
|Artist cum Audio/ Video Expert||01||i) Possess diploma in applied arts or fine arts or Commercial Arts with Photography from a recognized board or statutory University.|
ii) have passed the H.S.C examination
iii) 01-year experience of handling Audio-Video system / Liquid Cristal Display (L.C.D.) Projector /Overhead projector (O.H.P.) etc. in a reputed organization.
|Clerk cum Typist / Data Entry Operator/ Cashier/ Store Keeper||39||i) have passed the secondary school certificate examination|
ii) have attained the age of 18 years
iii) Have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination of Typing for speed of not less than 40 W.P.M. in English and 30 W.P.M. in Marathi.
|Electrician||02||1) have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination|
2) Candidate should have passed the Certified Electrician Course of ITI.
3) Should have the License of Electrician of Government.
4) Candidate should have 5 years' experience of electrical work in the reputed organization.
|Driver||01||1) Possess a valid driving license to drive a heavy vehicle or a motor car of a jeep under the MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, 1987.|
2) have passed at least 4th standard examination of any recognized school and shall be able to speak Marathi and Hindi languages
3) posses not less than three years experience of driving motor vehicles other than a motorcycle in reputed organization
|Peon||08||1) Have passed at least 4th standard examination of any recognized school|
2) Must have the capacity of doing manual work.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent||₹ 9300-34800 Grade pay ₹ 4400|
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)|
|Assistant Accountant||₹ 9300-34800 Grade pay ₹ 4300|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)|
|Electrical Supervisor||₹ 5200-20200 Grade Pay ₹ 4200|
|Photographer||₹ 5200-20200 Grade Pay ₹ 2800|
|Senior Clerk cum / Data Entry Operator||₹ 5200-20200 Grade Pay ₹ 2400|
|Artist cum Audio/ Video Expert||₹ 5200-20200 Grade Pay ₹ 2000|
|Clerk cum Typist / Data Entry Operator/ Cashier/ Store Keeper||₹ 5200-20200 Grade Pay ₹ 1900|
|Peon||₹ 4400- 7440 Grade pay ₹ 1300|
On the basis of Computer Based Online Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at mahapariksha's website (direct link is given below) from 18 Jul 2019 from 06:00 AM to 09 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM.
More Active Vacancies in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Other Related / Suggested Notifications